AMD random errors

Zinalu

I have this problem where AMD just stops working for a few seconds and I get an error message, It usually happens when I'm on youtube and I have clicked on a new video, while trying to go to the new video the computer freeze or something similar, I can still move the pointer but It's really laggy, then the screen turns black for about 2-3 seconds before It's back to normal again.
It have also happened while playing World of warcraft twice, and today about 10 minutes after I turned off WoW the screen turned grey and I had to force a restart.
I have installed the latest updates for AMD so I don't know why It's acting up at times, my PC is strong enough to handle Assassins creed but I haven't experienced this problem while playing AC yet or any other game, just WoW.

Is there a solution to it?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You could try a clean installation of gpu drivers and reseating the card. If that doesn't help you may want to contact technical support

Zinalu

I got a new graphic card and now it seems to be fine, I'm not sure what was wrong, maybe my old card was damaged somehow.