Amending Orders

Serendipity

Enthusiast
If I amend an order will that delay the building?

I'm asking because I am ordering a Desktop P.C, on the 16th working day and still in 'Pre-Production' stage.

I'll give them a call soon, was just wondering if that was the case?

Rakk

The Awesome
Unless you order something that is out of stock it should not delay it at all whilst its still in pre-prod.

ace1

Silver Level Poster
If I amend an order will that delay the building?

I'm asking because I am ordering a Desktop P.C, on the 16th working day and still in 'Pre-Production' stage.

I'll give them a call soon, was just wondering if that was the case?

im on day 12 guess they have a huge backlog right now.. was told by mail i have it by mid this week but don't look like it be so

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
My best guess is there is a bit of a backlog and queue at the moment as mines been waiting to go into testing for over a week now which is quite concerning :(

ousedaled

Just phoned them and found out.. Out of stock of the 6970 graphics card.. damn, that's one hell of a backlog.

That's interesting, since my order's been stuck in pre-production 14 days and that's only mentioning the case, not the card, so I guess I'm waiting for that too -.-

It would be nice to be told a little more. The only message I've had is that the case stock is overdue by around three weeks, and nothing suggesting when I might actually expect the build to continue.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Which case have you gone with? Is it one you are particularly interested in? Yeah, I agree though.. it's just one of these problems you can't really control.

Copious

Bronze Level Poster
That's me waiting in the queue for the 6970's too then :( oh well I suppose it will be ready when it's ready. I just hope it's delivered before BF3 gets released. :winkiss:

Serendipity

Enthusiast
They say it was gonna be delivered today, but they told me the same thing a week ago.. so, you can never tell really, I'd love to see mine in Building but nope :(

Oi! You are getting two! Hogger :p