Amendment question

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I chose to amend my order to have a wifi card and then decided against it. It now says on the order "awaiting payment", so I amended the order again to remove it. It now says credit note against it. The Wifi card is still awaiting payment but I don't want it so how cna I get rid of it from "your orders"

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I chose to amend my order to have a wifi card and then decided against it. It now says on the order "awaiting payment", so I amended the order again to remove it. It now says credit note against it. The Wifi card is still awaiting payment but I don't want it so how cna I get rid of it from "your orders"

basically means once the payment has been received it will be refunded, give it a few days, I had the amendment bug when i ordered my pc.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
basically means once the payment has been received it will be refunded, give it a few days, I had the amendment bug when i ordered my pc.

Do i need to make the payment? - I cancelled the sub-order but it kept it on the order page

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Do i need to make the payment? - I cancelled the sub-order but it kept it on the order page

how did you make the payment? if it was credit card or direct debit the money will already be on the way. You will get it refunded.

May be a good idea to get conformation of this from PCS though,

UndeadJack

Master Poster
how did you make the payment? if it was credit card or direct debit the money will already be on the way. You will get it refunded.

May be a good idea to get conformation of this from PCS though,

I was going to make the payment, but then i thought against it on the payment screen. It says awaiting payment on "my orders". I want it cancelled xD