Amnesia: Rebirth

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I'm 6.5 Hours in and must admit I'm quite enjoying this I know I'm a masochist, you never know what's going to appear around the next corner, and it has some quite intriguing puzzles along the way.

I reckon the baby and monkey are in cahoots

steaky360

I've not actually played either Amnesia game because I'm a right baby when it comes to 'spooky games' - I loved Alien Isolation but I needed to install extra lamps and things in the house to make sure it was never dark when I was playing :D

Glad you're enjoying it... maybe I'll go fetch all those lamps back out and give Amnesia a try!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've not actually played either Amnesia game because I'm a right baby when it comes to 'spooky games' - I loved Alien Isolation but I needed to install extra lamps and things in the house to make sure it was never dark when I was playing :D

Glad you're enjoying it... maybe I'll go fetch all those lamps back out and give Amnesia a try!
I know a guy with free copies of all the Amnesia games if you're thinking about it...

steaky360

Free in monetary terms, but at what cost to your soul???
Or my sanity :eek:

I know a guy with free copies of all the Amnesia games if you're thinking about it...
Thanks, I actually think I've got them... or certainly the first two at least... I'll have a looksee and try and get playing/through the first one before taking a key that someone else might actually use :)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Free in monetary terms, but at what cost to your soul???
Souls are overrated. I'm vaguely ginger, so probably don't have a soul!

Or my sanity :eek:

Thanks, I actually think I've got them... or certainly the first two at least... I'll have a looksee and try and get playing/through the first one before taking a key that someone else might actually use :)
Likewise, sanity is overrated!

No worries, the key's sat there unused, so I agree it should definitely go to someone who might use it!