An interesting guitar

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hefty! I’m not sure my spinal column would fancy doing a gig on that. I bet it has sustain for days, though!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Doyle from the Misfits uses a graphite guitar which is apparently absurdly heavy. He kept breaking the wooden ones though so he needed something much heavier.

Mans a monster too though just give him a google and you'll probably understand why. Especially with his "punch the guitar" picking style

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Doyle from the Misfits uses a graphite guitar which is apparently absurdly heavy. He kept breaking the wooden ones though so he needed something much heavier.

Mans a monster too though just give him a google and you'll probably understand why. Especially with his "punch the guitar" picking style
He is a bit hench. Probably doesn’t have to work out if he’s lugging that thing about every night.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It wasn't that they needed to be heavier (as graphite isn't), but he needed something stronger than wood...so graphite (or carbon fibre) is a great solution.

Maybe he should have made it out of granite ;)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It wasn't that they needed to be heavier (as graphite isn't), but he needed something stronger than wood...so graphite (or carbon fibre) is a great solution.

Maybe he should have made it out of granite ;)
Oh I'm pretty sure he has metal wings bolted to it for weight :ROFLMAO: