Android

Pete

Bright Spark
i'm obviously the only poor techy, what with my Wildfire. It is running 2.2.1 (i hadn't had it long enough before the update to notice any difference)

Rakk

The Awesome
i'm obviously the only poor techy, what with my Wildfire. It is running 2.2.1 (i hadn't had it long enough before the update to notice any difference)

Hehe, I have a Wildfire too, I've got a cheap contract so I couldn't get anything better :)

Pete

Bright Spark
Hehe, I have a Wildfire too, I've got a cheap contract so I couldn't get anything better :)

it does everything i want - and i've even been using the Google Skies app to help with taking a few startrail photos. i am a typical android user i think in that i haven't paid for any apps yet.

Pete

Bright Spark
anyone on Orange struggling to get exchange email working ? I didn't know how lucky i was on T-Mobile until a chap in work asked for help - it was his personal phone and eventually after several calls to Orange, magically an SSL tick box appeared in the email setup.

more recently an android work phone (a consumer handset bought through business channel) was purchased and ditto, not able to get email working due to lack off ssl setting. The IT support chap here replaced the ROM with "Japanese Jellyfish", removing all the Orange branding, which also fixes the issue but invalidates your warrantee - hence i'm not going to post any links on how to do this.

LDUK

Master Poster
I have an old Nokia, with no camera or any fancy stuff, and it does all that I want. Phone calls and texts. Even that's a little more than I want. I might get rid of it and just not have a phone.

MrShteeeve

I have Desire Z, on £24 a month, 600mins unlim texts, 50 MMS and 750MB net. Dontcha just love getting discounts? (used to work at Phones 4 U)
I'm still waiting for gingerbread though :(

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I am a serious tech addict. I have had a HTC Tattoo, Desire, Milestone, Milestone 2 and Droid 3 all in the space of 2 years. £1500 on mobiles :) - BUT NO MOAR! I am sticking for the Droid for at least 1 year. I have other priorities....