Antec LanBoy Air Case

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Hi people,

Don't know if you guys have discussed this case. What do you think of it?

Anyone know if PCS will stock this?

Maestro

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=MjUyMQ==

Would people buy this case?
LanboyAir_Py.jpg

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
Wow, looks beastly and wish it was available when I made my order because the ventilation looks immense

Shibin

Enthusiast
Yes i love how the ventialiation etc of it,but it looks too much like "gangsta" and for the "cool" kids,not my style.

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
It looks like a JCB. Bleh

It's available in blue as well:

LBA-Blue_Q.jpg

I'm not really interested in the case personally because It seems like it would be quite noisy but it looks good for people who want a gaming machine for LAN partys.

pulse

Why do I have the urge to watch transformers.. :)

I was discussing this about a week ago with a friend, but I'm not a fan.

Blue case with Blue LEDs might look a bit tastier than the yellow version though

Gorman

Author Level
They claim that the pressure in the case caused by the fans will prevent dust settling.

I call BS, thats about the same as claiming a teabag makes a good hot air balloon.

I think the modular concept behind it is interesting, but thats about it. Its very ugly, noisy and has far too many holes in it.

Pass for me.

Shibin

Enthusiast
Yep its about the postive and negative pressure again,watched the video i posted on greybiungs thread on postive and negative pressure.

Gorman

Author Level
Yep its about the postive and negative pressure again,watched the video i posted on greybiungs thread on postive and negative pressure.

They claim it will be able to create that sort of environment, i ask how, with so many holes!

neewhom

Silver Level Poster
I used to have a plastic cover for this problem... you just cant be bothered after a while though ^^