Any idea when the new g9 will come out?

bleakcon

so the VESA 2k claim isn't a thing which leaves its mini led technology and that is about it, wonder if it is worth getting it or just going with the older model.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
so the VESA 2k claim isn't a thing which leaves its mini led technology and that is about it, wonder if it is worth getting it or just going with the older model.
I haven't read too much on it so far, but yeah, did hear the fantasy of the HDR2000 thing, that's a real shame, that was the selling point for me over mini led.

It all depends on price. The amazing thing about the G9 is that it's actually affordable (within reason), but compared to some high end 4k panels it's really good value. Makes it very compelling.

Snuggles

I haven't read too much on it so far, but yeah, did hear the fantasy of the HDR2000 thing, that's a real shame, that was the selling point for me over mini led.

It all depends on price. The amazing thing about the G9 is that it's actually affordable (within reason), but compared to some high end 4k panels it's really good value. Makes it very compelling.

I was actually looking at the G9 and was surprised how reasonable it can be for what it is. Nearly pulled the trigger finger as one of my monitors is acting like a petulant child at the moment :-(. The missus managed to talk me out of it though :ROFLMAO: