Any Runners out there? Zombies Run!!!!

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hey Guys,

Wandering if theres any runners out there? I've been a loyal user of Runkeeper to log all my routes for about 2 years now and then came across this app Zombies Run

Basically you download the app then go out for a run but there's a story to it and you have to complete tasks by running. I completed mission 1 of 23 today and involved running through a hospital to collect supplies etc. Fictionally of course :p. When Zombies get closer you have to leg it and change street to evade them. It was actually a lot of fun. I'm not a great runner but it kept me entertained for the hour. It plays your music and voices in with events, items you've picked up and the story.

I was using it on my Android but its available on the iphone and Microsoft phones.

Once you've finished your run you have to allocate the items you have picked up to your base and upgrade it.

It logs it all onto a website and you can look at your actual running stats and maps etc jsut like Runkeeper

Just though it was cool and worth a share :D

Apple Store £5.49

Android Play Store £5.49

Windows Phone $7.99 Sorry don't know it that's the right link for UK Windows Phones

Last edited:

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
It is but yeah it is a bit expensive for an app its one of those Kick starter program things.

Apparently there releasing a 5k version for about $2.99 but i hope that i will get that as an update surely.