Anyone got a Herman Miller Logitech Embody?

mossmotorsport

Bronze Level Poster
So, I work in IT, then spend my evenings doing web design / photography editing, with a spot of gaming. This means I spend waaaaay to long sat down. I'm developing back ache, and my posture needs correcting.

I've done a fair bit of research, and am almost set on the Herman Miller Logitech Embody. Yes it's expensive, but it comes with a 12 year warranty, and my health is priceless. https://ukgaming.hermanmiller.com/products/embody-gaming-chair

Does anyone have one here? If so, how do you find it? I've also been looking at Secret Lab chairs, but for me I'd like good ergonomics, with a nice aesthetic. I've watched the Gamers Nexus office chairs vs gaming chairs, which was very interesting, so I don't want an out and out bucket style seat.

Cheers

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As an ergonom myself, i'd say "go for it, it look very great"
(i mean, this chair has indeed pretty much all the adjustement to be good for the health)

Its basically my dream chair if the price is a issue you can get great prices on 2nd hand herman millers but the embody is just the apex predator of gaming chairs unfortunately my budget is steering me towards the secret lab chairs but my lower back pain screams embody :(

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Its basically my dream chair if the price is a issue you can get great prices on 2nd hand herman millers but the embody is just the apex predator of gaming chairs unfortunately my budget is steering me towards the secret lab chairs but my lower back pain screams embody :(
A normal person's back:

- Has a lot of complicated bones and nerves
- Needs to be looked after
- Will hurt over time

Backstreet's back:

- Alright

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
FYI, there's a bit of saving available direct from HM...

2021-05-05_09-03-33.png

With my overtime from the bank holiday and my constant moaning I was promised I could order my secret lab omega chair without getting the evils from my gf so happy days
turntable_2020_OM_sw_charcoal_blue_2-min.jpg

Went for softweave as in your pants gaming on leather aint the greatest !-

mossmotorsport

Bronze Level Poster
The Gamers Nexus video has made me question the Secret Lab chairs, do they provide comparable levels of ergonomic back support?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
not by a long shot not even close but its more affordable as i just cant commit £1000 for a chair when im also eyeing up a samsung g9 but if i could i would get a hermin miller in a heartbeat !!!
Oh absolutely, they’re the best of the “gaming” chairs, what I meant is that the Herman millers are just in another league of their own really.