Anyone here make music?

LDUK

Master Poster
I used to and on occations like to make comedy "take the p***" songs.

I would post links but they're not really family friendly lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveuk87

Super Star
no but my sister is a Metal DJ, shes having a massive metal night tomorrow, dunno if i can go with only just getting outa hosp, but i'm willing myself to get better (might just go neway)

Steve

Leigh

I play Piano but I don't really do any production or anything. I'm tempted to sort myself out with a digital though and use Pianoteq to do some recordings! Could be a bit of fun although I have a short attention span and get bored quickly =p that's why I never finish video edits and such haha. =]

Gorman

Author Level
no but my sister is a Metal DJ, shes having a massive metal night tomorrow, dunno if i can go with only just getting outa hosp, but i'm willing myself to get better (might just go neway)

Steve

Dont do it man. Once it starts bleeding it doesnt stop!

steveuk87

Super Star
lol well it might do, i know one of the band members is going to be in the audience, mite just start a pit with him :p haha nah should be epic!! still think you guys should come down for it!

Steve

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Metal FTW
metalhead2.gif

steveuk87

Super Star
hell yeah man, i think you guys should come dwn ya'll can crash at mine :p

then phone in sick on friday :p :p :p

Steve

Randomthom

Silver Level Poster
I'm a guitarist/vocalist & bassist when I'm trumped by 2 better guitarists :p

I used to be in a 2 piece that utilised guitars, vocals & kazoos for much hilarity!

Just in the process of starting up a 4-piece band, probably start as a covers band... might be fun as all 4 members can sing quite well so might be able to get some wierd barbershop/rock blend!

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Folk Metal, Heavy Metal, Doom Metal, Black Metal, Metal Metal, it's all gravy baby.

Matt

Bright Spark
Well each to their own.

I have a wide taste in music.

The closest to heavy metal i do like would probably be the sex pistols, or green day. So punk i guess :D

I quite like some eighties music though, so this conversation should probably end here.

Last edited:

Matt

Bright Spark
80's Glam Metal = fully awesome. Steelheart were the gods! :p

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake.

When i said 80's music, i meant all the classics, like the stuff that you find on the sound track of GTA Vice City. :cool:

LDUK

Master Poster
Who dosen't like 80's music? Super awesome, all of it. I love all music. Litterally all the same. I tend to listen to Electronica the most though. And by electronica I mean all sub genres of it too, such as House, Trance, DnB, Dubstep etc etc etc.

LDUK

Master Poster
I thought it would be appropriate to put these tracks here. If you liked/loved the Silent Hill games, The Room in this case, take a listen to these. The first one I take a sample out of the song "Room of Angel" (the chorus to be precise) and reverse it. Then I add drums, bass and other bits and bobs to makea Jungle/DnB track. The second, is "Room of Angel" but how I thought it should sound. Let me know what you guys think.

Room Of Anger
Room Of Angel (LD Edit)