Anyone looking for a new monitor - check this out!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
you do know that price is gonna quadruple-triple-double-quadruple by the time it finishes, making it not even worth it

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
lol wozza I have a feeling hes the one selling it lol, so presume hed be very happy for it to qudruple lol

Unwina

Silver Level Poster
you do know that price is gonna quadruple-triple-double-quadruple by the time it finishes, making it not even worth it

I never cease to be amazed that people have a bidding war will pay more than they can get it elsewhere and second hand. I tend to watch ebay for a few weeks to get a feel for the general price levels. I've been watching the auctions on Asus P5xxx boards for weeks now god they sell well even when they are useless boards from OEM machines I guess people don't know how to look up stuff on ASUS and others I guess.

There is already 26bids on that and from quite a large numbber of people and still 3 days to go!!!

mishra

Rising Star
I'm bit noobish in terms of displays. Is that a TV as well? I mean if I connect a freeview box or similar device can it display it?
I'm from Leeds so dont mind picking it up, if the price is right :)

Though, I'm in no need of display just looking for a cheap TV :p

Petchi b

I'm bit noobish in terms of displays. Is that a TV as well? I mean if I connect a freeview box or similar device can it display it?
I'm from Leeds so dont mind picking it up, if the price is right :)

Though, I'm in no need of display just looking for a cheap TV :p

It can be used as a TV. I dont think you would be able to connect a freeview box to it though as it doesn't have any HDMI or scart inputs, just VGA and DVI.