Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.conquer

Saw a message last night on another post from someone waiting for a Nova, they were apparently told that 50 were delivered Monday, with 30 more due at the end of the week. Looks like they went for a 2070 too.

Don't want to get hopes up, just thought that was interesting!

Thanks for the intel.

If thats true I'm actually quite surprised that they haven't started working on mine. I ordered it just after they ran out of stock (about a month ago). Must be super popular if I wasn't in the first 50 orders since then.

Troy2801

Attachments

• F3144B0B-5FAE-4AC8-ACD0-48B3DF9E73BD.png
    F3144B0B-5FAE-4AC8-ACD0-48B3DF9E73BD.png
    458.4 KB · Views: 231

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Should be fairly rapid under normal circumstances. Most of us stuck in limbo are waiting for the Nova chassis to come back in.

looking at the dispatch %’s it’s looking a little longer then 12-14 days, but hey, it’s still something to look forward to 😁

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Mine went into Build stage then a couple hours later, into Testing and at 2:30am it got an email saying it was Awaiting Dispatch!

Haha I’m guessing they missed the update status button 👀 hopefully it comes tomorrow for you!

DanSpurg

Mine's a desktop ordered on 11th May. 13 working days today (12 if you exclude bank holiday Monday). Hoping the build will start today like others have reported🤞

Troy2801

Mine's a desktop ordered on 11th May. 13 working days today (12 if you exclude bank holiday Monday). Hoping the build will start today like others have reported🤞
everyone you speak to seems to get the ball rolling out of pre-production on the 12th day so fingers crossed for you mate, i'm only at 9 working days :'(

DanSpurg

Turns out my i5-9400F was out of stock so I've switched to a different processor now with the hope that it'll speed things up. Probably won't start getting built today though I reckon which would mean no delivery until next week

danhar827

Just had word directly from PCS that the Nova batch (50 I believe) is now due in on the 30th, then will of course be on a first come, first serve basis.

So potentially next week depending where you are in the queue, but take that with a pinch of salt!

DanSpurg

Apparently, according to PCS live chat, my build will probably start early next week, which will be around Working Day 15 (14 excluding bank holiday). Just some info so you can all gauge how long things are going to take

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Live chat have told me will enter building around 8th June, Pre-Production since the 22nd May. Hopefully it's a lot sooner than this!

I believe that theres about 1000 orders every 24 hours.. But some of those would be amendments.. so lets go with about 700.

And yeah ive placed an order.

Vaio

Enthusiast
Does anyone know if DPD collect PC's every day? Mine has been awaiting dispatch since last night, or at least I got a notification at 2am, I'm guessing the DPD dispatch email update is also sent at a later time? so perhaps it's already been dispatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.