Anyone placed an order lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Does anyone know if DPD collect PC's every day? Mine has been awaiting dispatch since last night, or at least I got a notification at 2am, I'm guessing the DPD dispatch email update is also sent at a later time? so perhaps it's already been dispatched?

As it was awaiting dispatch last night it would have been picked up and taken to the DPD facility I assume today. So it should be out for delivery tomorrow hopefully :)

Josh Delaney

Im on day 9 now of pre-production, called PCS and have been told timeframe is going to be 15 days before they will start building so have been told 18-20 days before it gets delivered. Needed the PC asap as helping some mates start an Arma server but meh. Wonder what day it will actually go into building!

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Im on day 9 now of pre-production, called PCS and have been told timeframe is going to be 15 days before they will start building so have been told 18-20 days before it gets delivered. Needed the PC asap as helping some mates start an Arma server but meh. Wonder what day it will actually go into building!

So there date on the website is miles off then as when I placed my order stated be delivered by 11th, that’s a bummer looks like I won’t be getting mine until end of June sometime then 😞

Last edited:

Vaio

Enthusiast
So there date on the website is miles off then as when I placed my order stated be delivered by 11th, that’s a bummer looks like I won’t be getting mine until end of June sometime then 😞

The lead times for 14+ days shown on the website will probably be for items that aren't in stock I suspect.

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
The lead times for 14+ days shown on the website will probably be for items that aren't in stock I suspect.

Everything in my build was in stock when I ordered I made sure of it lol! Guess it’s just a waiting game 😞

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Everything in my build was in stock when I ordered I made sure of it lol! Guess it’s just a waiting game 😞
The quoted estimates are just that, they're estimates, and given everything that's going on, staff shortages, having to stay 2 meters apart, wiping down surfaces and packages with anti bacterial, you have to just allow them to get on with it.

If you're holding them to a specific time frame your expectations are not going to be met, you're going to feel let down and you'll probably end up unfairly chasing PCS and wasting their time.

Just let them do their job and accept there are going to be delays atm.

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
The quoted estimates are just that, they're estimates, and given everything that's going on, staff shortages, having to stay 2 meters apart, wiping down surfaces and packages with anti bacterial, you have to just allow them to get on with it.

If you're holding them to a specific time frame your expectations are not going to be met, you're going to feel let down and you'll probably end up unfairly chasing PCS and wasting their time.

Just let them do their job and accept there are going to be delays atm.

Oh yer I 100% agree, I wouldn’t of ordered if I didn’t have delays in mind, I knew is was going to occur, I take my hat off to them working through these times. But that feeling of having something so cool coming and having to wait is always going to be lol!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Oh yer I 100% agree, I wouldn’t of ordered if I didn’t have delays in mind, I knew is was going to occur, I take my hat off to them working through these times. But that feeling of having something so cool coming and having to wait is always going to be lol!
TBH it wouldn't matter if PCS had twice or even three times the build capacity that they do. If the DPD guy isn't knocking on your door 30 seconds after placing the order then the wait is already too long. :)

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
TBH it wouldn't matter if PCS had twice or even three times the build capacity that they do. If the DPD guy isn't knocking on your door 30 seconds after placing the order then the wait is already too long. :)

100% 😂

I'm on working day 10 now, I am praying I get the computer by the end of next week. Its just the waiting game is so long, and the excitement is so high. Can't wait to see what 128GB RAM feels like...

Which stage you at?

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Still on pre-production, I will probably chase up live chat again on Monday as I've been chasing too much! I like to think the build/testing/delivery part should not take as long, or I'm just being hopeful...

Im still at processing but it’s only day 5 for me 😞 think build Status to dispatch from what I’ve seen is around 2-4 days.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I feel like that's a bit deliberately misleading....
It states it very clearly on the site.

It’s also standard of any company.

It also states it at the bottom of the configurator when you’re configuring the pc.

29E0E717-0D0C-4A49-BB88-B521F4E3C45B.png

I’m not sure how clearer they could be? Is there not also a confirmation on the order confirmation?

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sorry I didn't mean that section - that bit is clear - I was on about the table below. Separating it into 7 days of the week and doing it in work days is misleading to me... maybe I am simple

% of Orders Dispatched Within...
7 days14 days21 days28 daysAverage
Desktop PCs8.98%9.18%95.31%99.59%16.52 days
Mini PCs0.00%0.00%100.00%100.00%18.25 days
Laptops33.92%90.11%93.64%96.47%9.88 days
I think you were just reading into it as you wanted to. Try to ignore any expectations and you’ll find it much easier to wait. You’re already setting yourself up for disappointment which isn’t fair on yourself or PCS.

Vaio

Enthusiast
My PC dispatched today rather than yesterday, so I spoke to Tove who was fantastic in chasing the dispatch team and getting my delivery changed to a Saturday delivery, rather than Monday.
So it's currently on it's way and I shall be waiting at my door tomorrow morning :)

dean89

Bronze Level Poster
Mine went into Pre-Production yesterday (Day 5) and counting 🙌 fingers crossed might see it by the 12th but won’t hold my breath 😂 I am a tad over excited though and it’s going to be a painful wait not going to lie!

Where did you get the estimated build date from? I ordered mine 13th May and was told it would be getting built on Friday 29th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.