Anyone rember Ren & Stimpy?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone?

I've just found all 5 seasons PLUS a rare copy of a season they were commisioned to write in 2003 which I'm not sure if it actually made to air or not, but I've certainly never seen it.... it was called Adult Party and was very indecent and inappropriate and strictly R rated.

I can't wait! So happy!

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I remember an episode where Stimpy went through a teenage phase and started talking pig latin on the phone, with Ren essentially playing the role of an angry mum.

I also seem to remember a Ren and Stimpy game with the SNES super scope or something that involved shooting tomatoes

Edit: Wait, it wasn't the SNES gun, it was the mega drive gun. "Menacer" apparently.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I remember an episode where Stimpy went through a teenage phase and started talking pig latin on the phone, with Ren essentially playing the role of an angry mum
Ha ha! It was just so inappropriate throughout, but they targeted kids, bonkers.

I’m gonna start the original series tonight. In the second season it includes episode 4 - Mans best friend which was banned.

Just can’t wait!

Shepard

Enthusiast
I grew up in Germany and am recently going through old films, especially Disney stuff, old series and such in the original English and it's hilarious to finally understand it all the nuances. Just imagine watching Monty Python in German, it's still very fun but it doesn't necessarily make sense in a different language!!! So Ren and Stimpy and The Angry Beavers have been some of my favourites as a kid and it's so much fun to rewatch them, it's way more R rated than it was in Germany and being an adult now it makes me laugh so hard. Crazy to think it was ever targeted at kids at all.