AOC Screen does not work?? please help

Danny boy

Bronze Level Poster
Hi,

I have received my order 557743 today,

And the AOC lights are on but the screen ain't working, I tried installing the drivers and stuff and the computer registars that its there but nothing else happens?

What should I do?

steaky360

Are you using more than one screen? If not I guess you are using a different monitor to install the drivers with? Does the screen work at all (like during boot up etc.) or does the monitor say "no signal" and go to sleep (or something similar)?

What are you connecting it to the PC with (HDMI/DVI/VGA etc.)?

Danny boy

Bronze Level Poster
I ve tried connecting it with HDMI and dvi the computer registers its there and the screen flickers but nothing else.

Danny boy

Bronze Level Poster
The screens pilot light is blue which suggests its receiving information form the video card but the screen itself may be broken

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Didn't realise you had crossfire,the two 7950's are dedicated cards.
I'm assuming you've tried both,could be a card has been dislodged in transit or a connections come loose,if your not keen on checking this yourself,best give PCS a call.

Last edited:

Danny boy

Bronze Level Poster
Which part,do you mean there are black borders?

No black borders the screen lights up but only some of the LEDS work on the backlight of the screen so it has a torch affect where a portion of the screen is bright and the rest is darker its giving me a head ache tried adjusting the screens display settings but nothings working to solve it. I'll take a picture!