AORUS 43" FV43U 3840X2160 4K VA QUANTUM DOT 144HZ 1MS

Xavien

Enthusiast
Ive been searching around for a good monitor for my new 3080 Rig. This one seems to have pretty good ratings where ever ive looked on the net, although not perfect (cause nothing ever is) it does seem to check the boxes i need. I wondered if anyone has this monitor or has knowledge of it. It has freesync but ive read that g-sync does work with some freesync monitors and although there is no official word about it. Some review sites say that they have g-sync working on it and one or two personal individuals say it works. Just wondered if anyone here knows anything. Im not really up on monitors so any help here would be apricated. Heres the link to it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Xavien

Enthusiast
One other question (cause im out of the loop) am i right in thinking that (with my 3080ti) im better off connecting to the monitor with display port rather than hdmi? and if so is this cable suitable

It supports 4k up to 144hz i think, some of the cheaper ones only go up to 60hz at 4k. Thanks for any help!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
One other question (cause im out of the loop) am i right in thinking that (with my 3080ti) im better off connecting to the monitor with display port rather than hdmi? and if so is this cable suitable

It supports 4k up to 144hz i think, some of the cheaper ones only go up to 60hz at 4k. Thanks for any help!
The monitor will come with a cable.

But yes, for PC, DP is far better, HDMI is more for consoles.