Apple VR is rumoured with a potential price tag of $3,000

• Thread starter Deleted member 41971
  • Start date

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hiding behind a "I wasn't the only one to think it" doesn't mean it's anything other than sexism being created by your own mind. It might suggest it to you, but i haven't stated it. So I sort of do think you're being picky for the sake of choosing to be offended I'm afraid. But this could drag and become petty and I think you're a solid poster so feel free to reply and have the last word and I'll leave it at that.
I think we've both said our bit on this one, you don't think I'm right, I don't think you're right. Leaving it at this point is a sensible move. Just be aware that your future posts will be under scrutiny by moderators.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
I think we've both said our bit on this one, you don't think I'm right, I don't think you're right. Leaving it at this point is a sensible move. Just be aware that your future posts will be under scrutiny by moderators.
Oh they have been for a while I think. Most of my posts get deleted when I wind up whingers 🤐

I'll try not to create you so much moderation work, I promise.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
This is perhaps something that you could make a change in? Winding people up isn't really in the spirit of the forum.

You clearly know your stuff, it'd be fantastic if you channelled some of the winding up into more productive avenues on here.
In the words of Neil from the inbetweeners... I can't promise that I'm afraid.