Are the Emails accurate?

OliverBarnes742

I'm now on the 34th working day of my order which is still in the pre-production phase, which is understandable given I have the 3060 Ti GPU attached to it.

I had an email last week that the estimated build date for my order was the 18th of March (yesterday). Checked my order details this morning and still says pre-production. Are the email updates just pointless or should I expect my order to go into build very soon?

Thanks in advance :)

VirtualDevil

Silver Level Poster
Was your email an automated update one?

Irrespective of that, I'd take any dating with a pinch of salt given the ongoing stock situation. Having got a 3060ti on order myself, I've been a regular lurker in the 3060ti thread and it would seem the sweet spot is around 30-40 days (give or take, mainly give..) so I wouldn't say you're far off at all permitting they have the rest of your order in stock/assigned.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As @VirtualDevil says, I'd be a little hesitant with any email updates. Go on what your online account order status says.

The automated emails are based on the stock system which can't keep up with the constant delays and things that are happening at the moment.

Worst comes to the worst you'll be prepared for it to be wrong, but hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised when your online order progresses.

RaffScallion

Irrespective of that, I'd take any dating with a pinch of salt given the ongoing stock situation. Having got a 3060ti on order myself, I've been a regular lurker in the 3060ti thread and it would seem the sweet spot is around 30-40 days (give or take, mainly give..) so I wouldn't say you're far off at all permitting they have the rest of your order in stock/assigned.
Best to take dating in general with a pinch of salt nowadays 😜 #LoveIsDead

ojmck22

Bronze Level Poster
Mine was correct, i think they pushed it back a few days at one stage but it was correct in the end.

OliverBarnes742

Yeah it's all the automated emails, had one that said the 3rd of March it would go into build, then one that said the 18th, then the 22nd 😂
Still in pre-production after 34 working days so yeah after seeing the 3060Ti thread I'm keeping my fingers crossed it goes into build this week 🤞🏼