Are there any dual graphics laptops on the horizon?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a P180HM released at some point in 2011. We don't have any details yet but it's more than likely to support 2 x GTX 560M.

Singularity

Hi, thanks for the reply.

As I understand it the P180HM is a refresh (with sandy bridge) of the old 18" clevo x8100. Are there any plans on the 17" dual card version? The 18" is just too large.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I guess its also to do with the size of the cards, just like the 11 or 13 inch mac (whatever size it is) doesnt have the graphics card, only has onboard, more than likley due to size restriction.

Singularity

I guess its also to do with the size of the cards, just like the 11 or 13 inch mac (whatever size it is) doesnt have the graphics card, only has onboard, more than likley due to size restriction.

Hi, by 17" dual card laptop, I'm referring to one that already exists, link in first post (above) for the clevo x7200 (re-branded by many different companies). There are other companies selling these laptops, but PCS has a better reputation and does great deals on there existing range compared to them, and therefore if possible I would prefer to order from them.

The 17" is the perfect range for me, as that is what I have now (a much older clevo model that is also dual sli, that is unfortunately reaching the end of its life). The soon to be released 18" is possibly feasible for me, but judging from its predecessor the x8100, I think pound for pound it is heavier than the 17" which is already pushing 11lbs.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Hi, by 17" dual card laptop, I'm referring to one that already exists, link in first post (above) for the clevo x7200 (re-branded by many different companies). There are other companies selling these laptops, but PCS has a better reputation and does great deals on there existing range compared to them, and therefore if possible I would prefer to order from them.

The 17" is the perfect range for me, as that is what I have now (a much older clevo model that is also dual sli, that is unfortunately reaching the end of its life). The soon to be released 18" is possibly feasible for me, but judging from its predecessor the x8100, I think pound for pound it is heavier than the 17" which is already pushing 11lbs.

Ahh ok, i dotn really know much abotu highend laptops, apart from my macbook pro which I use for all my prgoramming :)