Are these good specifications for a PC? Sorry, this is my first time getting one and I'm trying to make sure I get it all right.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'd bump the RAM up to 3200Mhz and take the Silver warranty.

If there is still any budget left the 550W TXm PSU would be worth considering, not a necessity by any stretch though :)

lastho

Great recommendation for the AMD CPU, I would mention that the 1TB storage drive is great for documents, pictures & music. If you want to use it for games you are better of getting a 1TB SSD and dropping the storage drive (also less noise).

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I think the only monitor I can get is the MAG271CQR monitor, can my PC still run with that monitor positively? I don't mind spending more for that monitor as it is the only monitor that can be delivered with my PC with fast track delivery. Can the resolution get turned down from 1440p to 1080p anyways? I don't mind doing that, I just need this PC ASAP and it's one of the few best monitors that can be shipped with the fast track delivery.
I feel like I've repeated myself.
It's the wrong monitor for your spec. Why spend £400 on a monitor instead of £200 and then not even be able to use the features that makes it cost twice the price of a 1080p monitor? i.e. the higher resolution. Just for the sake of getting the PC a few days sooner.
Running games below native resolution doesn't look good on a monitor.

Also do you recommend getting fast track delivery? I don't why but I have a feeling that it might damage the PC because it is being made really quickly? I'm only asking as I think I might have to pick fast track as I need the PC ASAP.
I don't recommend the fast track because
1) you have a limited budget - it's money you could spend on the hardware instead
2) What do a few days matter? You're going to have the PC for ~5 years

Better to get something as close to ideal as possible - not just something quick.

Go without the fast delivery and just get an appropriate monitor. :)