Are You A Graphics Designer?

Meds

Evening!

We are on the lookout for a freelance designer to occasionally help our team with the odd bit of work when their schedule gets a little congested :)

There are no minimum requirements in regards to qualifications or experience. So If any of you lovely forum members have a keen eye for graphics design for web &/or print, please PM me with your contact details.

And yes don't worry, you will be paid for any work that is published :)

Cheers!

Meds

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
If you accepted my application Meds, what you would be getting is that next level of talent where its that bad, it has to be good.

Its like Eric Morecambe playing the piano badly...you have to have that step-up in genius to be able to do that successfully.

Sure, you could use some pretty good designs etc, but that what everyone does!

Be different from the rest...use the Duk :)

(This post may or may not be fueled by boredom at the end of the day coupled with noticing a lack of replies to the post...apart from staff :D )

ChrisByatt

Silver Level Poster
I used to run my own photo editing business, but I can design too from scratch. I'd love to help if I can!

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I sent a PM to Meds about three weeks ago and never got a reply. My work was either that bad it turned him blind or he never read it.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I mostly do video editing now, but prior to that I did design work. Let me know if I can help. I'm away until the 6th May though.

Meds

Thanks for all your enquiries - we've kept all contact details on record. The next time we need some work doing, I'll be in touch with you all and take it from there.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
yay2.gif

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Here are my efforts for PCS' request for a Windows 8 promo ad. Anybody else who entered like to post theirs? It would be good to see them all.

Banner:

Condensed Banner:

Landing Page: (This was actually larger than this but Photobucket has resized it.)

Last edited:

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of spare time to do this as I was finishing other projects off. I did manage to rush a banner though. Wish I didn't have so much stuff going on at once!

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Wups, sorry Keynes. I accidentally repped you and I meant to rep Boozad. But now you both got some. Hurray!