Are you getting vaccinated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakk

The Awesome
For me (I had the AZ one) I did feel worse than the normal Flu (every year)/Pneumonia (every 5 years) jabs (which always give me a very tender/achy arm for a few days), it made me exhausted after about 4 hours of having the jab, however after the first one I rather stupidly fought through the wave of exhaustion that hit me, and then it left me feeling really tired and exhausted the next morning (until about lunchtime), the second one I got the same exhaustion after about 4 hours so I went to have a kip for about an hour or so, and after I got up after that I was back to being normal and in fact was awake and healthy enough to go have a fight with the garden (and win, though I did end up with scratches and aches from gardening)

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
ive had pfizer both times, no reactions apart from a sore arm. and the sore part only because someone stuck a extremely thin and sharp tube into my arm. i get the same reaction where ever the extremely thin and sharp tube is stuck into me be it my leg, arm or backside!!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
ive had pfizer both times, no reactions apart from a sore arm. and the sore part only because someone stuck a extremely thin and sharp tube into my arm. i get the same reaction where ever the extremely thin and sharp tube is stuck into me be it my leg, arm or backside!!
Count yourself lucky, we’ve got a stockpile of thick, rusty and blunt needles for people we just don’t like 😜

NHS disclaimer: not true, it’s a standard needle across the board. The only people who get a larger gauge needle have a much higher than average BMI and require it to make sure intramuscular injection is achieved.

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Count yourself lucky, we’ve got a stockpile of thick, rusty and blunt needles for people we just don’t like 😜

NHS disclaimer: not true, it’s a standard needle across the board. The only people who get a larger gauge needle have a much higher than average BMI and require it to make sure intramuscular injection is achieved.

i knew it was you....

the nurse who gave me my first vaccine jab just jabbed the needle in... that was you in drag wasn't it!!!....grr!!!😛

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
i knew it was you....

the nurse who gave me my first vaccine jab just jabbed the needle in... that was you in drag wasn't it!!!....grr!!!😛
A73F91D7-370F-4A4A-A836-B1A52DC8132C.gif

SiAdams

I’ve had no issues with Pfizer with both jabs. Like others have said a sore arm but nothing to stop me doing my job etc

one thing I regret is watching the woman in front of me having her injection. It’s a big needle and it went right in ☹️ Must have been 3 inch needle.

anyhow. Let’s hope we can go on holiday next year now ha

sck451

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Very good. These type of reactions show that a vaccine did its job.
This kind of worries me. My first jab had 24 hours of a sore arm. Jab #2 has had 10 hours and so far produced nothing more dramatic. I hope they're working on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.