Are You Going To Get Any New Mini PC Cases? Because Right Now You Only Get 1 Choice

Katvena

The only case can you pick is FRACTAL DESIGN NODE 202 MINI ITX CASE

The case Includes a Fractal Design Integra SFX 450W PSU and it wont let me choose a different PSU.

I want RTX 2060 and the Recommended System Power is 500w for PSU.

Only PCS will know if they are going to get any more in, no one here will be able to help you with that, you will have to contact them directly.

You also have thermal issues to consider if you want more powerful components in a mini-build, if you wanted to consider a larger case we can help spec one out for you on here knowing our budget, monitor and requirements of the PC.

Katvena

I really need a good big Mini case, because ive have trouble picking up my 3 year old GAME MAX FALCON BLACK GAMING CASE 505 x 202 x 473mm to clean.

PCS had corsair crystal series 280x rgb gaming case 1 week ago and that is a bigger case than FRACTAL DESIGN NODE 202 MINI ITX CASE

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If I select that case in the mini-PC build, I get the option of all the other PSUs, so don't know why you're not seeing them also.

BTW, why not just go and find the exact case you want, buy it, and send it in to PCS to fit the components you specify?

I wanted a 'smaller', but not 'small' case so went for the Corsair 200T iCue - dimensions are 395mm x 210mm x 450mm

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If I select that case in the mini-PC build, I get the option of all the other PSUs, so don't know why you're not seeing them also.

BTW, why not just go and find the exact case you want, buy it, and send it in to PCS to fit the components you specify?

I wanted a 'smaller', but not 'small' case so went for the Corsair 200T iCue - dimensions are 395mm x 210mm x 450mm

View attachment 22341
View attachment 22342
You can see them, but you can't configure them as they don't fit in the case.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you click on the case, you will find:

"Includes a Fractal Design Integra SFX 450W PSU"

The Node 202 case only allows SFX power supplies so PCS just use the one it is supplied with. However, you can always change it out for a higher powered SFX PSU after receiving it:

I'm not sure the configurator would allow you to build a spec with an underrated PSU though, it may be possible if you call up PCS.

But if you were going that way, it would make far more sense just to order your own case from elsewhere and send it in.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
...that looks like it would make cable management easier than on the Corsair 220T.
Yep, it’s got the same dual chamber design as it’s big brother, the 680X, so it’s a dream to build in.

As a 220T owner, I can definitely say that it is tight in there. When I replaced the PCIe cable for my new GPU a couple of months ago I had to remove a whole lot of cable spaghetti, the HDD bay and the PSU in order to access the one plug point I needed. Fun times...