Ark: Survival Evolved RIG

brado380

Can anyone set me up with a quote for the cheapest possible rig that can run ARK on Minimal settings. budget of about £400. thanks!

James Gibson

Running ARK survival on a mid-range GPU such as the GTX 960 for £160 will only leave you with around 30fps and only spending £240 around that will most likely leave you with unplayable fps (20 and under). You will need to higher your budget as you'll want the best i3 or an i5 processor and at least a GTX 960 or R9 280x to play on frame rates above 30 unless you lower your resolution from 1920x1080, but then the game will look poor. Let me know if you would up your budget. ARK survival on an i3-4150 and a GTX 750 Ti which would be around £500 with the motherboard, hard drive, case, RAM etc. at 1080p will leave you around 15fps, even if you lower that to 900p you will still get less than 20 which is unplayable. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEYqb3LSUXI

LFFPicard

Godlike
Pretty much the cheapest range your looking at for any gaming PC is £600-650 minimum.
Anything below that you will just be kicking yourself at how poor anything runs.