Assassin's Creed Unity

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Homina homina homina :D

Can't wait to see what new stuff they bring (after more intricate free running in 3 and of course LE SHIPS in BF :D )

bigben

Master Poster
Coop finally!!

[video=youtube;RpJ6GICqQyc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpJ6GICqQyc[/video]

Spuff

Expert
I only just finished playing Black Flag. It seems amazing to me the rate at which AC games come out.
The only dip I think in the quality was with Revelations which seemed a bit rushed and slight. Although I think III did leave some aspects undeveloped I thought it was good. And I thought Black Flag was really good.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I only just finished playing Black Flag. It seems amazing to me the rate at which AC games come out.
The only dip I think in the quality was with Revelations which seemed a bit rushed and slight. Although I think III did leave some aspects undeveloped I thought it was good. And I thought Black Flag was really good.

I think it went down hill from when they added multiplayer. This is not a multiplayer game, its about as good for multiplayer as Metro games or Fallout. It just doesn't work for some games, except co-op at a push.

AC2 was the best as it had great gameplay and a lot of it because the multiplayer also seemed to shorten the singleplayer a lot.

Spuff

Expert
I think it went down hill from when they added multiplayer. This is not a multiplayer game, its about as good for multiplayer as Metro games or Fallout. It just doesn't work for some games, except co-op at a push.

I haven't played the multiplayer apart from about a 2 minute try once. There's plenty there in the single player.

bigben

Master Poster
Why are they always coincidentally placed below a very high building that always has a convenient spot where you can sit on the edge and then jump off.

Touché. Although to be fair, it's not so bad when they're outside, but 2 of them in a church is odd.

I agree with all of that.

I haven't played the multiplayer apart from about a 2 minute try once. There's plenty there in the single player.
Same here, tried it once on the first one that had multiplayer and found it completely dull. Don't know why they bothered with it.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
System Requirement have been released

The full minimum and recommended PC specs to play Unity are as follows:

Minimum PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz processor
6 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 (2 GB VRAM) video card
Recommended PC Specs:

Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better processor
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM) video card
Additionally, the following requirements must be met:

Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit versions only)
DirectX Version 11
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
50 GB available HDD space

bigben

Master Poster
Minimum PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz processor
6 GB RAM

Uh oh.. I'd better hurry up and find out whether it's my graphics card or PSU that's causing me problems. Only got one GTX670 in atm.

System Requirement have been released

The full minimum and recommended PC specs to play Unity are as follows:

Minimum PC Specs:

6 GB RAM
Recommended PC Specs:

Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better processor
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon R9 290X (3 GB VRAM) video card
Additionally, the following requirements must be met:

Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit versions only)
DirectX Version 11
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
50 GB available HDD space

I remember hearing that there is no support for laptop GPU's or somthing along them lines? surely this would run on laptops? trying to steer the series away from pcs more?

bigben

Master Poster
Anyone know if this will be available for pre download? Got the 14th off as its my birthday so I'd like to have a bit of a blast on it before I go out.