ASSASSIN'S CREED VALHALLA Promo Code

KristaLeitane913

Hiya all,

Back in summer I purchased AMD processor and git a code for the game, once reedemed in AMD website it did not changed the status from the keys will be issues as soon as available. I am just wondering if anyone actualy got the key for Uplay? The game is less than a month from relese, just want to be sure I will get it.

Thanks

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hi Krista, activation should be available on the date of the game's release, stated on Ubisoft's website:

'At release, another email will be sent confirming your content availability.'

Last edited:

steaky360

On the AMD activation page, when I clicked 'Claim my Rewards' I got a message to check back on the release date for the activation key (10th November), so don't expect to get it before release.

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
On the AMD activation page, when I clicked 'Claim my Rewards' I got a message to check back on the release date for the activation key (10th November), so don't expect to get it before release.
I've had something similar happen. I've redeemed the code PCS have given me and I can see in the reward section the game waiting for me but I haven't received any sort of Uplay code yet.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I've had something similar happen. I've redeemed the code PCS have given me and I can see in the reward section the game waiting for me but I haven't received any sort of Uplay code yet.
Game is out on the 10th November so you'll be getting your activation then. Ubisoft can't have us lot leaking/streaming the story before then :D

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Game is out on the 10th November so you'll be getting your activation then. Ubisoft can't have us lot leaking/streaming the story before then :D
I understand that but usually you can redeem the code but it won’t let you activate/download the game until release date. I’m just curious to see if other people have managed to redeem the amd reward but not received any sort of Ubisoft code

edit*
This page

Last edited by a moderator:

ProEnigma

Bronze Level Poster
I understand that but usually you can redeem the code but it won’t let you activate/download the game until release date. I’m just curious to see if other people have managed to redeem the amd reward but not received any sort of Ubisoft code

edit*
This page

View attachment 19339
I was able to redead the code on AMD but it does say in that image "your key will be assigned as soon as it is avalible
I think this would be the 10th November 2020

steaky360

I really don't think and wouldn't expect that we would get the code till release day (or close to release day). In any pre-orders before I've never received a code prior to release. Steam (and maybe others) have allowed pre-orders which add it to your library (and just not let you install it till release) but I think that is different to getting a code (maybe?). Maybe I've not bought enough codes :)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I really don't think and wouldn't expect that we would get the code till release day (or close to release day). In any pre-orders before I've never received a code prior to release. Steam (and maybe others) have allowed pre-orders which add it to your library (and just not let you install it till release) but I think that is different to getting a code (maybe?). Maybe I've not bought enough codes :)
No, I think you’re spot on there buddy 👍

chuccx79

I’ve just had my email containing the instructions on how to activate my copy, so keep your eyes on your inbox 👍
Bit stuck with this .. I have a Ubisoft Uplay account but cannot see "Activate on Uplay". Did you have to create a Uplay account via a special link ?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Bit stuck with this .. I have a Ubisoft Uplay account but cannot see "Activate on Uplay". Did you have to create a Uplay account via a special link ?

I had a link come through which when I followed the instructions allowed me to log into my current Uplay account. It then activated on my current account as part of the process from that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuccx79

I had a link come through which when I followed the instructions allowed me to log into my current Uplay account. It then activated on my current account as part of the process from that link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might have messed something up or just not received the link but this is what I see. When I click the box it goes to uplay but there is no activation. I emailed Ubisoft for help, can't believe I struggled with this :D

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
suggest you remove the picture with the activation code in it as well in case anyone can somehow use that again causing issues for you.

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
What will happen, my Build is due xmas week will my promotion still be available as i haven't received any emails of code or activation.

Bhuna50

Author Level
What will happen, my Build is due xmas week will my promotion still be available as i haven't received any emails of code or activation.
You should get the code through when the PC/Laptop ships. Mine came through on the day it was shipped with a batch of emails.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Any of these game code promotions are provided by the manufacturer, not PCS, and they are either time limited or quantity limited.

So if you don't get one, it may be that the promotion has expired. But worth asking PCS just in case, just don't have the opinion that you're entitled to the code as it was on the order, doesn't work that way.