Asus Aura Motherboard Icon Not Working

nevilleshaw378

Hi guys,

I purchased a PC from pcs which was delivered last Wednesday. Its runs like a dream apart from the Aura lighting on the motherboard. When you launch Aura, the Dram icon and LED Lighting icon are highlighted but not the Motherboard icon. I've reinstalled the software but the motherboard icon still won't highlight. I've uninstalled again and downloaded the new Aura drivers, (Lighting Control 1.07.22) from Asus support which apparently sorts out this problem. (NO IT DID'NT) as the Aura motherboard icon still isn't highlighted. I'm at a loss at what next to do apart from asking for advice from pcs which I've done but not yet had a response from them. Clearly no blame can be levied at PCS as this clearly is an Asus problem and is very annoying

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue? I've tried 'Google' and 'YouTube' and both came up with the new 1.07.22 drivers install.... all to no avail.

Mother board: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI Z390 LG1151.

Any help and advice for a fix on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hi guys,

I purchased a PC from pcs which was delivered last Wednesday. Its runs like a dream apart from the Aura lighting on the motherboard. When you launch Aura, the Dram icon and LED Lighting icon are highlighted but not the Motherboard icon. I've reinstalled the software but the motherboard icon still won't highlight. I've uninstalled again and downloaded the new Aura drivers, (Lighting Control 1.07.22) from Asus support which apparently sorts out this problem. (NO IT DID'NT) as the Aura motherboard icon still isn't highlighted. I'm at a loss at what next to do apart from asking for advice from pcs which I've done but not yet had a response from them. Clearly no blame can be levied at PCS as this clearly is an Asus problem and is very annoying

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue? I've tried 'Google' and 'YouTube' and both came up with the new 1.07.22 drivers install.... all to no avail.

Mother board: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI Z390 LG1151.

Any help and advice for a fix on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I assume you emailed PCS? It will be much better to phone them, you'll get an instant answer that way. At busy times they do seem not to be as responsive to emails. :)