Asus HDAV 1.3 / Logitech Z-5500

LDUK

Master Poster
How is the Asus HDAV 1.3? Any good?

How is it with music production? I use FLStudio if that makes any difference.

How about the Logitech Z-5500 system? Dose it work well with the Asus HDAV?

Any feedback is appreciated. :D

Zeplini

Hi Luke, Ive not had much chance to test one but we do sell a few of them and as far as I'm aware we have had no negative feed back, probably best to goggle and check out any reviews you can find.

LDUK

Master Poster
Hi Luke, Ive not had much chance to test one but we do sell a few of them and as far as I'm aware we have had no negative feed back, probably best to goggle and check out any reviews you can find.

Hello :eek:
Oh alright then. I have been lloking a reviews and what no, I just wanted to see if you guys had a view on them :)

LDUK

Master Poster
So I got my Logitech Z-5500 system today. Wow!
I was so shocked at the sheer size of the Sub. There is no need for a sub to be that big lol.
But so far, so good. The system is awesome, and the sub is ridiculously loud lol. I'll put up some pics!

LDUK

Master Poster
I got 2 pics of the sub, just to show you the stupid size of it!
My satellites are all set up, so i can't get it all in one pic lol.

38183_10150218813785694_750430693_13750587_6123142_n.jpg

38183_10150218813790694_750430693_13750588_7631473_n.jpg

Last edited:

LDUK

Master Poster
That looks sexy :3

What music you into? ( Hope DnB, especially liquid 3; )

Mate, there isn't a genre of music I don't like. I've been playing plenty of Dubstep. "Excision & Datsik/Lil Wayne -A Millie (Remix)" Sounds awesome!
Played a bit of Jungle "Jonny L - Hurt you so".
And played a bit of Michael Jackson :D

Meds

I sold a set of those to JakAttack a year or so ago... just way too big for my new house. Got Logitech S220's now, serious downgrade :p

LDUK

Master Poster
i like my neighbours too much to get that kit man :D
Lol, well fortunatly I live in the forest far away from anyone. That was a lie. I just don't like my neighbours very much. And they play, what they think, is loud music all the time.

I sold a set of those to JakAttack a year or so ago... just way too big for my new house. Got Logitech S220's now, serious downgrade :p
Lol. My house is too small for this Logitech system too! I didn't realise it would be that big. But it's ok. I like to show off lol.

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
Mate, there isn't a genre of music I don't like. I've been playing plenty of Dubstep. "Excision & Datsik/Lil Wayne -A Millie (Remix)" Sounds awesome!
Played a bit of Jungle "Jonny L - Hurt you so".
And played a bit of Michael Jackson :D

Do you like Mt Eden Dubstep, Netsky, Smote and Camo & Krooked? They have some REALLY NICE tunes :333333

LDUK

Master Poster
Do you like Mt Eden Dubstep, Netsky, Smote and Camo & Krooked? They have some REALLY NICE tunes :333333

Mt Eden is one I listen to. Loved Sierra Lione.
I love Dubstep. Lot's of the artists too. Chase and Status (and their D'n'B), Caspa, Nero, Doorly, Tek-One, Rusko, Datsik, J. Rabbit, Borgore and so on.

LDUK

Master Poster
Here's a video of the Z-5500 Sub I recorded. Also using the SB Titanum Fatal1ty Pro SC:

[video=youtube;hYmZoc7QvYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmZoc7QvYQ[/video]