ASUS ROG Strix 3080

Spacecoke

Someone is at day working day 104? Things were already rediculous but now it's just insane. Never known anything like it.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Yeah, At this point all you can do is wait. It's not gonna speed up anytime soon. I read a article saying that production had normalised but demand is still way higher than ever before and because of that we are not likely to see normal supply till Q3/Q4.

I'm still hoping for a miracle. I'm like day 65 so I have a journey left for me. I was going to try and secure one outside of PCS and leave the queue. But trying to beat bots and scalpers or the new price hike is like having a full time job outside of my full time job.

I can't wait till we are all on our new rigs and we look back on these threads and laugh at how desperate we all were.

53pnsi.jpg

Last edited:

scarpa1

Enthusiast
Has anyone received a strix 3080 build since I got mine in mid November?
Seems ages ago now I got mine and the wait of 41 working days seemed an age to wait.
100 days plus is crazy, hopefully you all get sorted soon.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Has anyone received a strix 3080 build since I got mine in mid November?
Seems ages ago now I got mine and the wait of 41 working days seemed an age to wait.
100 days plus is crazy, hopefully you all get sorted soon.
Yeah, A couple went out this month that posted here. I'm not sure how many units were received by PCS. We don't have an exact number how many shipped.

Didn't see this thread earlier, I've been following the main 3080 thread and seeing them all get theirs around the 90 mark. Just cracked 90 myself, sitting on 92 now... 109 like that person up there ^ would take me most of the way through April 😭

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Didn't see this thread earlier, I've been following the main 3080 thread and seeing them all get theirs around the 90 mark. Just cracked 90 myself, sitting on 92 now... 109 like that person up there ^ would take me most of the way through April 😭
Yeah unfortunately we picked the harder to get card. Hopefully they have a bunch coming in April and some of you 90 -100 days peeps get movement.

cadeo

Bronze Level Poster
Been here since end of October mate don’t worry we all feel the same 🤣

Scottmask

Silver Level Poster
tiring. very tiring. im aware of 3 of us past 100 days atm. this doesnt account for anyone not signed up on the forums.. so for all we know on the next reload of cards we might not even get our machines.

just wish i could have some, even a tiny bit of communication on it :(