ASUS ROG Strix 3080

KingLav

You won't be far off I'm sure! Could also be another component in your build holding you up.

I have the Strix 3080 / 5950X combo. Also had to change my case once. Haven't needed to amend the build since February though.
weird, they said the only thing holding me back still is the 3080 Strix everything else they have in stock not not 100% sure as to why yours went in before mine being a day after but atleast you got yours coming!

Aria03

Just received my PC, unfortunately the PC itself seemed to be a bit too heavy for the box they used so it came ripped at the side but after a quick check it's in perfect condition, really cleanly built and to my surprise I ended up with the white version of the Strix card. I have yet to set it all up and turn it on but very happy and definitely worth the wait ! 😄

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Just received my PC, unfortunately the PC itself seemed to be a bit too heavy for the box they used so it came ripped at the side but after a quick check it's in perfect condition, really cleanly built and to my surprise I ended up with the white version of the Strix card. I have yet to set it all up and turn it on but very happy and definitely worth the wait ! 😄
Awesome. Glad it arrived safely. Happy New PC Day!

DavidEdwards461

90-today-still-with-the-negative-waves-knock-it-off-baby.jpg

WhooHoo in building - 108 days - rog strix 3080 5950x
Nice! I'm on for those exact parts as well, though I know a couple of my other parts were waiting for stock... A few months ago. Hopefully they're all in now! I'm only 2 days behind you on the timer!

Calibos

Bronze Level Poster
Had you asked me last week if I wanted a White Strix 3090, I would have said, “Yes Please! Saves me plasti-dipping a black one white!”

This week though after I changed to a Black O11 Dynamic XL case and have decided on an all black instead of a black and White theme...

“Please, oh Gods of PCS, let my Strix be a black one!!!”

:D:D:D