ASUS ROG Strix 3080

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Made it to 100 days! I may not have a desktop, but I sure am looking forward to some cake 😂 @AgentCooper if you could possibly do me the honour ahaha
Of course, congratulations!

B0E91FBE-6142-480B-8F0A-245D32B362CB.jpeg

Sergiu0588

Any movement recently guys? I've just received the attached email and I bet everyone else did also. That upgrade price is just unreal...😰

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-123545_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210429-123545_Email.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 207

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Any movement recently guys? I've just received the attached email and I bet everyone else did also. That upgrade price is just unreal...😰
Well, I spoke to a guy through chat. Im 111 days in pre-production. He said he couldnt tell me my position in the queue but looking at it. He said it shouldnt be long at all. Im guna assume mine will go in to build early next week

Well, I spoke to a guy through chat. Im 111 days in pre-production. He said he couldnt tell me my position in the queue but looking at it. He said it shouldnt be long at all. Im guna assume mine will go in to build early next week
You're a day ahead of me so when you go in to build I know I won't be far behind. I was perhaps too optimistic thinking it would be this week...

Hi, Don't' take this as gospel.
I am at 112 days, as far as I can figure the highest person on here is at 118 days?
Got through to customer support immediately today ( which is good ) nothing holding my build up apart from the card, they have not had any delivered for a few weeks but are 'expecting' 20 cards in next week, and if they do come in I should be allocated one.

Don't want to get any ones hopes up, as we know it's still crazy for these cards.

There may be a little light at the end of the tunnel for a few of us soon.

I am at 112 days, as far as I can figure the highest person on here is at 118 days?
Got through to customer support immediately today ( which is good ) nothing holding my build up apart from the card, they have not had any delivered for a few weeks but are 'expecting' 20 cards in next week, and if they do come in I should be allocated one.

Don't want to get any ones hopes up, as we know it's still crazy for these cards.

I'm at 116, just a few days ahead of you. Highest I've seen is @SirPointyFeet getting his at 121, don't know about the highest of those still waiting.

It's curious though... If they hadn't had any cards for several weeks, where did Pointy's card come from? They surely hadn't sat on a card for him for weeks while waiting for another part - that's not how they operate.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster

20 cards coming is a good sign. Hopefully soon, I'll have one of them. I'm only at day 90.

Twigg123

Been awfully quiet on here over the week so either it's bad news and nobody has seen movement, or people have been getting their pcs meaning nobody has a need to say anything?

I'm currently on 90 days today so I'm praying it's the latter assumption.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Been awfully quiet on here over the week so either it's bad news and nobody has seen movement, or people have been getting their pcs meaning nobody has a need to say anything?

I'm currently on 90 days today so I'm praying it's the latter assumption.
I think people are just waiting to see if the cards drop. But I think this is the quietest its been here in a while. Maybe the waiting has just got too much for fingers to type.

We should get ours at a similar time Twiggs I am just ahead at 92 days.