ASUS ROG Strix 3080

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
well 105 today and still chilling
1CCB5B10-4E21-478D-8B07-8A52F84354BB.jpeg

Video James

I think people are just waiting to see if the cards drop. But I think this is the quietest its been here in a while. Maybe the waiting has just got too much for fingers to type.

We should get ours at a similar time Twiggs I am just ahead at 92 days.
107, nothing to report haha. I think it's less fingers are tired and more there's not much else to say 😛 my birthday is toward the end of this month though so fingers crossed its here in time for then

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
triple 1s!

i swear after working day 100 the days have gotten slower and slower, thought i wouldn't be so keen after all this time!

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 141

Video James

Well if its any consolation guys, I quickly called up as I'm replanning my house layout, asked if it would be this month (as a super rough estimate) and they didn't even ask for my order number 😅 second I mentioned it was the ROG STRIX I was told to not hold my breath for May, so I'll catch you all in 30 days and we can start the hype train back up again, in the meantime I need to build some IKEA haha 😂

'Recommend you amend your order' - Haha, absolutely not! For I have been given the second greatest gift beside the PC itself: 'oldest orders... Mid November'! That's me! With 20 cards coming in, I would hope that I'm in the next batch.

Knowing my luck though, I'll be 21st in line
Screenshot_20210510-151433_Email.jpg

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
'Recommend you amend your order' - Haha, absolutely not! For I have been given the second greatest gift beside the PC itself: 'oldest orders... Mid November'! That's me! With 20 cards coming in, I would hope that I'm in the next batch.

Knowing my luck though, I'll be 21st in line
View attachment 26036
Well, I am 100% not changing my cards after waiting about 6 months. Or 120 working days

just got the same email and thought the same thing. no way am i changing after waiting this long. i hope others do though :D

Rimroc

Just got the same email - ordered 26th November, 118 working days. Definitely not changing now.

I don't know whether this email has gone out to all people with a Strix 3080 in their order, or just people who are on the verge of getting their order built. It's promising though that they are only 220 units oversold, which covers all orders up to now, so there is hopefully not many orders to go in the November bracket.

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
220 units over sold. Getting roughly 20-40 units a month 🤣.
Just got the same email - ordered 26th November, 118 working days. Definitely not changing now.

I don't know whether this email has gone out to all people with a Strix 3080 in their order, or just people who are on the verge of getting their order built. It's promising though that they are only 220 units oversold, which covers all orders up to now, so there is hopefully not many orders to go in the November bracket.

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Yeah, I got the email. I’m guessing this was sent to all strix 3080 orders.

I mean I’m 93 days in. I guess I’m waiting also. I refuse to drop another 1k for the 3090. I’ll just wait..... and wait........and wait. 😅

GorDuf

Just got that same email today. I'm at 91 days. No way am I backing out now. Nope.
I brought plenty of tea, biscuits and doobies.
🕉️