ASUS ROG Strix 3080

Screenshot_20210512-133202_Chrome.jpg

Woo! Literally days after the email about stock - guess I was one of the 20

TomBerry

Bright Spark
In years to come someone's going to look back at this and think you're all crazy for waiting this long, especially when the pandemic blows over and supply gets back to normal ;)

Sergiu0588

Congratz boyz and girlz with units in building/testing!
I'm just curious if these 20 GPU's will cover all the remaining orders from November.
Please post if someone from December goes into building! 😁

Rimroc

Phoned them today. Unfortunately did not get covered by the delivery of 20 cards. I'm 8th in the queue, which is really close to be honest. Ordered 26th November, 120 working days.

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Phoned them today. Unfortunately did not get covered by the delivery of 20 cards. I'm 8th in the queue, which is really close to be honest. Ordered 26th November, 120 working days.
Looks like we're in the next batch

Oh wow that's so close - I must have been right at the end of the ones covered in this batch; you're only 5 days after me. No way you're not in the next set of cards. The end is in sight!

Mine's ready for dispatch now, I wonder if it'll arrive over the weekend...

hol135

Bronze Level Poster
Im curious about when the next batch will come in. We're looking at 140 working days probably.