ASUS ROG Strix 3080

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
531894EE-D3A0-494E-8ADA-7B766A43C410.jpeg

B00F32AC-A739-4DFC-929F-C1D43E89FFEE.jpeg

C0F8F796-0F0D-4B60-A0DC-A527E97D8F28.jpeg

B2C332D6-CA8A-4B1E-B709-17D7A3DA4C99.jpeg

je97

We all must have ordered so close together, day 140 today still pre production, was kind of hoping to get pre 150 days but looking less and less likely :(

From what I calculate there are three people on 139 and me on 140 and one on 154

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We all must have ordered so close together, day 140 today still pre production, was kind of hoping to get pre 150 days but looking less and less likely :(

From what I calculate there are three people on 139 and me on 140 and one on 154
A3BA56BA-A69C-438E-AEB4-E5AE1AAB786D.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
155 working days later, all setup and running like a dream, I can't believe the wait is over,
Glad it’s made it’s way safely to you. As a long serving member of this thread, do you have any final words to those who are at 100+ days and might be losing hope?

DavidEdwards461

It has been a long haul, but it really was worth the wait, yes I got a tad disheartened towards he end of my journey, but the folk on here was a massive boost in respect to lifting my spirit when it was waning, a big shout out to Agent Cooper and the constant cake fest, if you can just hang in there boys it will be worth it in the end, I have had an interesting 7 months with such a wonderful group of folk who will help with your journey, so Peace folks and just keep chilling, it will happen.
be-cool-as-deadpool-meme-f360246d29c4ab01-6d779ef273429e0c.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It has been a long haul, but it really was worth the wait, yes I got a tad disheartened towards he end of my journey, but the folk on here was a massive boost in respect to lifting my spirit when it was waning, a big shout out to Agent Cooper and the constant cake fest, if you can just hang in there boys it will be worth it in the end, I have had an interesting 7 months with such a wonderful group of folk who will help with your journey, so Peace folks and just keep chilling, it will happen.
View attachment 28008
It’s been a pleasure accompanying you on the ride, enjoy!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
View attachment 28008
Legend (y)

Spacecoke

View attachment 28008
I actually do feel a but better now. Thanks and enjoy your new PC 👍

Just a quick hello to see how its going.
I got mine after 127? days. and to be honest was losing hope. I have had it just over 2 months now
The OC rog strix is a mental card, it is better than expected. IT IS worth the wait.!

The only mistake I made was after my 1st choice case was out of stock I picked another with way to many lights!.....The RGB wont let me BE!

Stay strong brothers and sisters......