GorDuf

36 days in. ROG Strix 3080.
I brought Tea, Biscuits and me tent.
Anyone to join? Put the world to rights! 😆🕉️

RoscoG

36 days in. ROG Strix 3080.
I brought Tea, Biscuits and me tent.
Anyone to join? Put the world to rights! 😆🕉️
Hey GorDuf, thanks for the tea, was getting a bit parched. 77 today, maybe I’ll bring along something a bit stronger for my 80th on Thursday.

GorDuf

Hey GorDuf, thanks for the tea, was getting a bit parched. 77 today, maybe I’ll bring along something a bit stronger for my 80th on Thursday.
Holy moly..
77. Wow. A little piece of me is hoping and wishing. My birthday is 23 of March and got two weeks off work from the 15th. It isn't go be here by then 😆🤯😆
Rum sounds good Sir. 🍻😃🍻

It would be interesting to know how many people on here have gone full unicorn and ordered the strix3080/5900x combo. Give a like if you, like myself and Fishwizard here, have gone for this masochistic double whammy of impossibility!
I even had to buy a second hand card to repair my old computer as I knew the wait was long

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Day 40 for me. Its likely to be a lot more than that though :cry:. I'm hoping I move quicker as I just have an Intel CPU not looking for the 5900x.

RoscoG

Ok so managed to get on live chat this morning. I've been told they're still working on orders from mid October. Which is even further back than others have said on the chat here. I'm at 79 days here (end of first week November) and I was told they may be getting more stock in March but even thats just a guess. I think it'll be around the 90-95 day mark at this speed given where they are with orders right now.

bungchow

Bronze Level Poster
Ok so managed to get on live chat this morning. I've been told they're still working on orders from mid October. Which is even further back than others have said on the chat here. I'm at 79 days here (end of first week November) and I was told they may be getting more stock in March but even thats just a guess. I think it'll be around the 90-95 day mark at this speed given where they are with orders right now.
That's basically what i was told too, very depressing that it feels like they've been working on October builds for over a month.

(I understand CNY hasn't helped!, before someone hits me with the classic...)

I'm first week of December, doesn't feel like they'll ever get to it at this rate haha.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
AgreeableUnrulyBull-max-1mb.gif

RoscoG

Don’t even have a PC! What I do have is a reverb G2 sitting in a box. And I thought that was the thing that would hold things up! The frustration is real!

RoscoG

Where did you get the reverb? I didn’t think they were on sale yet?
Ordered that back in october I think it was. Received early December. Even got a £50 refund because of the delay! I’m sure it would be great if I could just plug it into something!