ASUS ROG Strix 3080

DavidEdwards461

It's official, I've hit the big 140. With my eating habits/drinking habits/general sedentary lifestyle I'm surprised I've made it this long, can't wait to see you all on my 141st! 😂
nice one, I have only a few days to catch up lol,

Attachments

• RHShIoK.gif
    RHShIoK.gif
    499 KB · Views: 131

DavidEdwards461

I caved and left the queue guys. I chose to downgrade to the 3070 ti and upgrade the rest of my build. Not that it effects you 140+ days people.

Hope its soon for you all.

I was shocked too @DavidEdwards461. But the build that was speced for me was too good to pass up in terms of overall longevity and don't forget the 40 series will be out next year. ;)
way things are going it will be a 40 I will be getting lol

Twigg123

So weirdly because of the wait for my pc (125 days today) i have held back on buying a lot of the games I wanted on steam, like Hades, Death Stranding, Cyberpunk, Star wars fallen order to list a few, all of which are now on steam summer sale. So I think the delay on the cards are a small blessing in disguise, pretty chuffed about that!

But anyways anyone waiting in the que for their cards I would highly recommend having a look for anything you want and maybe buy it in advance so you'll be ready to smash that install button whenever that bad boy arrives on your doorstep

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
So weirdly because of the wait for my pc (125 days today) i have held back on buying a lot of the games I wanted on steam, like Hades, Death Stranding, Cyberpunk, Star wars fallen order to list a few, all of which are now on steam summer sale. So I think the delay on the cards are a small blessing in disguise, pretty chuffed about that!

But anyways anyone waiting in the que for their cards I would highly recommend having a look for anything you want and maybe buy it in advance so you'll be ready to smash that install button whenever that bad boy arrives on your doorstep
I totally just went through and spent a bunch on some games ready for when the PC's arrive.

Last edited:

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Been trying to place an order for a build with an rtx 3080 strix for a while now, but still can’t even pre-order it. Should I just change GPU choice ?

Twigg123

Anyone got any updates? Seeing people bop out and I’m losing hope myself, we are all so close yet so far, what about those that are 140+ now?