Awaiting Dispatch yee haa !!

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
My beast is saying waiting dispatch so should go out today for del tomorrow ? hopefully. If not being dispatched until tomor would like to upgrade to sat delivery and change address as current del address is my work address and not at work sat, but anyway great news.

Will call later if no answers appear on dispatch day.

greyeric

Ha my order is awaiting dispatch too!! Just wondering - since I paid for 5 day build, does PCS hold the PC until the 5th day or send as soon as it's ready?

Rakk

The Awesome
Ha my order is awaiting dispatch too!! Just wondering - since I paid for 5 day build, does PCS hold the PC until the 5th day or send as soon as it's ready?

I suspect it'd be sent out as soon as it was ready, no point keeping it around taking up space :)
The only ones I reckon are not sent out immediately are saturday delivery ones, cos they'll get sent on the friday.

You two will have to let us know how the machines are tomorrow after youve set them up and got them going (piccies would be cool).

Last edited:
Reactions: PCS

SteveB

Gold Level Poster
Ahh I dream of the day I see awaiting dispatch on my order profile lol, Enjoy your new toy fella's :D

Dark79

Silver Level Poster
Yours will say it soon steveB be prepared man !!

Ignore my delivery query had text and 2 e-mails since.

I will post some pics when I get, my brief specs are, Antec 900 gaming case, Intel i7 950, 6gb corsair ram, 2x gtx460's, 40gb ssd and 640gb sata, xfi titanium sound card - ordered i7 930 but got changed to 950 due to price reduction I believe - thanks for that !!

greyeric

Wow nice! I've got very similar specs, just couldn't afford the SSD and the soundcard :p and got a slightly cheaper case! Can't wait! And there will definitely be pics!