Awaiting Dispatch

Lexifer

I recently ordered a new PC (all in one) and as of early Tuesday morning its been sat in the 'awaiting dispatch' state. Does this mean there is an issue with my order? I'm only concerned as the email said it should take under 12 hours and its now been several days.

Any help or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rakk

The Awesome
I recently ordered a new PC (all in one) and as of early Tuesday morning its been sat in the 'awaiting dispatch' state. Does this mean there is an issue with my order? I'm only concerned as the email said it should take under 12 hours and its now been several days.

Did you order it with Saturday or Sunday delivery, if ordered with Saturday delivery it is never dispatched til the Friday (not sure whether Sunday deliveries get dispatched on the Friday or Saturday)?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
For an update you should contact PCS directly. There might be a delay updating the status but the only way to be sure is to contact them directly

Lexifer

It was originally ordered for a Sunday delivery but as an educator I have this week off work and changed it at the weekend to weekday delivery (which on tuesday showed as request completed).
Could it just be that the order is still reading as Sunday?

Rakk

The Awesome
It was originally ordered for a Sunday delivery but as an educator I have this week off work and changed it at the weekend to weekday delivery (which on tuesday showed as request completed).
Could it just be that the order is still reading as Sunday?

It could be, as Keynes said the best way to tell is to give PCS a quick call to find out, and verify when it's going to be dispatched.