Awaiting PC

TaylorCST

Hi. Ordered a Desktop Pc with the ryzen 3900x , was told a few days later it was out of stock then on the 15th of October saw that you could order it again. Now I've just received another email saying it's out of stock till mid November !? I'm confused.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi. Ordered a Desktop Pc with the ryzen 3900x , was told a few days later it was out of stock then on the 15th of October saw that you could order it again. Now I've just received another email saying it's out of stock till mid November !? I'm confused.
There are stock shortages around the world, so that's quite accurate. You will be in a queue to receive one.

eojeel

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Taylorcst,

I though i would chase this and ask our purchasing department regarding the AMD Ryzen 3900x, Apparently they are in constraint at the moment with current stock shortages.

I can ensure you that they are on order, and you will be updated as soon as they arrive.

Please feel free to call customer services, if you wish to discuss your order further.

D

Deleted member 88683

As the above said, i called yesterday to actually and was told it should not have appeared on the website on the 15th, it was an error and it was corrected sometime later on, i guess PCS get that much business in the small time it was re-listed orders were placed - not bad from a buisness perspective but unfortunate for those who got their hopes up. Latest update i got was that they are not expecting them until middle of Nov now at the earliest.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
You can only amend within the same configurator. And for obvious reasons, AMD and Intel are on different configurators :)