Back 4 Blood

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Might put it on wish list till price drops a bit
Yeah, it's rather pricey, I wouldn't say it's a AAA, more of a high end mainstream game. Not sure it's worth the asking price.

Great game though, just unadulterated satisfaction, and intense action throughout.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah, it's rather pricey, I wouldn't say it's a AAA, more of a high end mainstream game. Not sure it's worth the asking price.

Great game though, just unadulterated satisfaction, and intense action throughout.
yeah thought it looked a bit pricey

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yeah I've already got L4D so I'll stick with that until the price comes down but I'll definitely pick this up at some stage

Probably grab it at Xmas, not a fan of these devs though after the crap they tried to pull with Evolve so I'm keeping them at arms length for a bit

Outerarm

Loved playing L4D2 with my mates (and solo!). Will be picking up B4B once the price drops a bit.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What's B4B like solo-player? I have no friends to play with!
No idea to be honest probably similar to L4D I would imagine. Depends what the bots are like

I can send you my SteamID if you like, not planning to pick it up for a while until I see exactly what they plan to do with DLC. They're already getting ridiculous with their pricing so I want to see if it would be worth supporting first

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've installed it via games pass, not looked at it yet as been chasing crashes in resident evil village