Bad experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
As said previously, we would very much like to leave this thread open until @oldhobber has come to a satisfactory conclusion so they are able to post their final experience.

Please let’s not react to each other, leave it up to @oldhobber to share his views.

PainterUK

Silver Level Poster
As said previously, we would very much like to leave this thread open until @oldhobber has come to a satisfactory conclusion so they are able to post their final experience.

Please let’s not react to each other, leave it up to @oldhobber to share his views.

Sensible decision, thank you.
Calm down guys and let’s see how it goes. A lot of people follow this and it is in PCS interests to sort this out in the best way possible.
It would ease the tension a bit though if someone from PCS could explain their side.

oldhobber

It has come to a satisfactory conclusion. PCS have agreed to a refund. Apparently Customer Services are going to get in touch with me at some point, but I hope you may all understand if I don't hold my breath.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It has come to a satisfactory conclusion. PCS have agreed to a refund. Apparently Customer Services are going to get in touch with me at some point, but I hope you may all understand if I don't hold my breath.
They will, I’m certain of it. It can take a week or so for the refund to get back into your account, normal banking oddities, not sure I fully understand why in this day and age but that’s how it is.

I’m pleased that it’s been refunded as per your wishes.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If the mod has resorted to deleting posts... Then maybe this thread should be locked.
The moderators job is to ensure that these fora remain a friendly and respectful place to be. Although I didn't delete Tony1044's first post I have deleted his second. I have warned several times on this thread that it was in danger of drifting into unsavoury areas.

I think it's important, given the serious nature of the content of this thread, to leave it open to allow @oldhobber to continue to post up to the point he receives his refund. Once he has let us know that his problem has been close this thread probably will be locked.

Bronze Level Poster
You and i both agree that this thread shouldn't wander into, as you say, "unsavoury areas". But, in my opinion, OP has said that PCS have agreed to a refund, and that is resolution for me.

oldhobber

PCS have formally offered me the refund now through customer services. I was told last week it could take 14 days, I am hoping the clock started counting then, rather than now!

I will be happy with the refund, and appreciate that they are taking responsibility for the situation.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
PCS have formally offered me the refund now through customer services. I was told last week it could take 14 days, I am hoping the clock started counting then, rather than now!

I will be happy with the refund, and appreciate that they are taking responsibility for the situation.
Please let us know when you have received it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.