badly removed win7 and missing fan

nuhash

when i first ran my pc windows 7 was still partly installed, the boot manager remained along with the 100mb system partition and so the system endlessly rebooted till i put in my disc of win7, not really bad but if i was really stupid i would have thought i ordered win7 and complained that its not there

also, my case comes with two fans and the eco coolit comes with an extra fan yet i have only received 2 fans, i dont intend to demand this missing fan since i just bought, two vipers, two GTs and two tricools along with acoustic foam etc. but in the future this might be important to keep in mind if someone tries to take you down

but overall i am ecstatic with the service, absolutely loving the foam thingy on the inside of the case for protection, i loved the welcome pack (tldr :) ), shame a few items were out of stock when i ordered

in case you were wondering, i cant put up pics because my mobo only has support for one ps2 plug and i have a ps2 mouse and keyboard so i cant navigate without the mouse which is a pain but i guess thats what mousekeys is for until i get a new mouse.

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster