Batman: Arkham Knight

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Hey guys, just noticed this on the steam news page, just as a note for any AMD users out there

The minimum specs for Batman: Arkham Knight for PC have been adjusted and are listed below.

We also want to note that there are some known issues with the performance of Batman: Arkham Knight for PC owners using AMD graphics cards. We are working closely with AMD to rectify these issues as quickly as possible and will provide updates here as they become available. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

MINIMUM:
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7950 (3 GB Memory Minimum)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection required
Hard Drive: 45 GB available space

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Great... Appears to be locked to 30fps

Graphics test shows me about an average of 50 fps makes out at 144p but in game I only get 30 Max. Getting flickering shadows in SLI too :(

Keedar

Expert
Same here.30 fps? Is this some kind of joke? If i want to play it with 30 i will go and play on ps4 lol

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Sales on Steam have been suspended until the can come up with a working fix for the game. I wonder if the defends were getting to be too much. Promising to see they are working in a fix.