Batman vs superman

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't think Affleck is suited for the role, they should have gotten Christian Bale instead

I know what you mean... Christian Bale by far the best batman so far in my eyes and will take a lot of beating.

On the flip side though, Affleck has turned a corner in his acting in the past 5 years or so, has been doing better, so who knows, might surprise us all.

I don't hold much hope though, that being said.

lowfran

Looking forward to Justice League this year! I actually start to like DCEU, it has serious tone or more darker/matured than Marvel that sometimes lots of humor and funny stuff. Both have pro and cons

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Been avoiding anything with the new Batman in. For me, Nolan as a writer and Bale as the actor were an almost unbeatable team and produced the best Batman films ever.

So I'd be biased against Afleck before even seeing it which is kind of unfair.

On another note - John Wick 2 coming out this week...that I can't wait to see!

Tony1044

Prolific Poster
Poor Afleck. He had impossibly large boots to fill and I don't think it mattered who took over... If it wasn't Bale they would suck.

They needed to wait a few years.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
John Wick 2 - best action film I've seen for a long time, totally over the top and barely any dialogue, superb!!!

kensam

Well kind of surprise i don't watch Justice League yet, kind of busy with day job and still need to find a really good 2 hour of time to watch this movie.. i heard rumor that, Ben Afleck will not play the role for the upcoming Batman solo movie.. but rumor still rumor.. but if it is true, kind of sad actually, i think Ben is a good actor to portray that Batsy role.