Battery Question for Xenon laptop

TSB

Hi I am looking to buy the custom Xenon laptop in the next month or two with the following spec:
  • i3-2330M
  • 4GB Samsung DDR3 RAM
  • 80GB Intel 320 series SSD
  • No operating system

The rest seems to be pretty standard to the original spec, this comes out at £451 for the standard battery or £490 for the upgraded one. I will want to use the laptop without charge daily for up to 5 hours and I want to know what kind of battery life I can expect from each battery so I can decide whether it is worth it is needed/worth it to get the upgrade. I will want to use it with a reasonably high brightness (70%+). I will not be using any overly intensive programs, mostly web browsing and word processing.

Thanks

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our forums :)

The default battery provides Typical 4 Hour battery life under UMA mode and the bigger battieries will increase the battery life by around 33% based on the rated capacity.

Battery life depends on several factors though such as brightness, and whether some features are enabled/disabled such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

We are currently out of stock on the 6 cell batteries but more stock is due in the next few weeks.