Battlefield 3 Beta PCS Platoon

MeveM

Bright Spark
Half of British people in this country don't pull there own weight, and live on the state alot more comfortably than those who graft their whole lives!

Oh don't get me started on that topic :p you'll never hear the end of it.
I got a job here, so can the others. I got declined refuse collecting, rock factory (sweets) etc, then I decided to go through the education route and got some NVQ's, 2 and 3 I think (not good with the British education system) in business administration, and now I work at a doctors GP after 6 interviews. They took me on as a education thingy, being paid less then minimum wage since it was via a college, and after a year at the surgery I got employed because they liked what I did, and I could sort the GP's PC issues without them having to go through their useless PCT IT service that take 24 hours to sort out a printer problem.

According to a course I went on, about 91% of the desition a interviewer makes whether to employ or not, is based on how you look, and how you sound.

So even if you apply to be a cleaner, get yourself a Primark/ASDA George/Tesco suit for £25 and go in looking respectable, and speak like a normal human being and you'll get a job. Turning up like half the scrubs on the street, and babbling in slang isn't going to get you a job.

Last edited:

MeveM

Bright Spark
Anyway! Too much off topic.

BF Platoon! I tried to join some of you guys and I can't get into the squad. I don't like how the squad system works. I can't choose which squad to join, even if it's 3 in some. You can Leave your squad, and "look for squad" or something like that and it puts you in a random squad. I got into DED's squad by accident, and i couldn't ever join Codious_Light's squad :/ Pretty damned frustrating.

Also, how do you guys sort your server selection? Whenever I check the servers you guys are on, the servers give me latencies of about 130-150ms, I always search manually and join servers with 30-40ms.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
In feet? Surely not. Must be yards. 40 feet is like 12 yards, and that's the highest on that spreadsheet. I'm pretty sure I can almost spit 40 feet :p. Definitely yards or meters, depends whether the Swedish designers went with their own measuring system or the yardy one.

Sorry yeah you're probably right! Didn't really do the Maths in my head when I said that :p

Still I thought it was interesting just to show the damage per bullet for each gun!

Copious

Bronze Level Poster
If a few of us are about tonight it may be worth all joining an empty server and squading up and just wait for more to join.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
Yes once you hit 45 you go up in strange levels, its 220,000 to the 1st level 46 if you will. oh and gorman i came along till kill your brother and get the helli out when u got it stuck under that bridge.