Battlefield 4 PCS platoon - please join us!

Tallpaulos

Enthusiast
Hi All,

I am a bit of a broken record with this, but I am bloody determined to up our numbers somewhat on BF4.

For anybody on here that want a few mates to play with, please get in touch. We are currently 3 or 4 regular players off the PCS forums, with a minimum 2 on every Friday night (a long stint) but we play throughout the week (usually nights) also. We are UK based, usually playing on UK servers but will go as far as Germany.

We have no specific requirements, skill level is not an issue, nor the frequency you are online. We just want to enjoy the game, play it properly in squads and have a laugh.

Add me on Origin and send me a message... Origin ID = TheScutta

Cheers all.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
From Tuesday mate, don't have decent internet yet. I think I got you in origin already.

Tallpaulos

Enthusiast
Nice one both, can't wait.

Keynes - not sure about Origin, don't know your ID and I'm totally confused with who is who nowadays! You're defo on my Steam list.

Last edited:

Tallpaulos

Enthusiast
Oh, and if I'm not on one night, Ill usually defo be on the next. Tuesday might be spent getting my second GTX680 installed and working. Or me getting very angry at the person I bought it off.

Outerarm

... skill level is not an issue ...
Based on my abilities, I can confirm this!

I join Tallpaulos / TheScutta and Boozard when I can, usually playing Conquest Large with them (though I sometimes am off elsewhere playing a bit of TDM). Playing as part of a squad and playing the objectives is good fun and rewarding -- much better than playing the lone wolf! My Origin ID is OAEon for those who don't have it :)

Tallpaulos

Enthusiast
Based on my abilities, I can confirm this!

I join Tallpaulos / TheScutta and Boozard when I can, usually playing Conquest Large with them (though I sometimes am off elsewhere playing a bit of TDM). Playing as part of a squad and playing the objectives is good fun and rewarding -- much better than playing the lone wolf! My Origin ID is OAEon for those who don't have it :)

Haha Boozard....it's Boozad but 'arder!

Also guys, make sure you open Origin when playing BF4, no one ever sees messages on Battlog when in-game.

Last edited:

Outerarm

Haha Boozard....it's Boozad but 'arder!
Oops!!!

If you do join us on line I recommend adding a platoon tag so we all know who we are. To set it up, go to Battlelog, click 'Soldier', then at the top right click on 'Customize' and then 'Portrait'. Type in your 4 character tag (either PCS or EPCG) in the 'Tag' field and click 'save'. Unfortunately the tag does not show in the Com Centre yet but it does show up in games.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
The EPC-G platoon is linked in my sig if anybody wants to join. I'll start a thread on hints, tips and tactics at some point, if we're playing together as a squad there are some really useful tactics to employ to really make life easier and garner better results. I also have a TeamSpeak server that people are more than welcome to use, this is a massive help and really does give you an advantage.

Outerarm

I'll be online for most of the night from around 8.30. Looking forward to some great games with the EPCG / PCS team! May even jump on the EPCG teamspeak server :walkman:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I'll be on later at some point, depending on what the others are doing around the house I may drop into TS. Hopefully!

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Im SmokeDarKnight, i dont know if i have joined the platoon or not though is there a platoon section

It's linked in my sig.
gossip.gif

And you're already in it.