Being let loose in the kitchen!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I had the day off work today (dentist appointment :cautious:), so I've offered to do tea tonight. My family are a big fan of curries, so I'm doing a beef madras. It's a Slimming World recipe which is really popular in our house as it'll blow your socks (and other assorted body parts) off, but also has a few cloves, cardamoms, etc to give it loads of flavour too.

Will probably regret it overnight/tomorrow, but it's worth it!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had the day off work today (dentist appointment :cautious:), so I've offered to do tea tonight. My family are a big fan of curries, so I'm doing a beef madras. It's a Slimming World recipe which is really popular in our house as it'll blow your socks (and other assorted body parts) off, but also has a few cloves, cardamoms, etc to give it loads of flavour too.

Sounds great, I bunged a chilli together tonight......

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

There's nothing like a good curry! Take a photo if you can!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
There's nothing like a good curry! Take a photo if you can!
Worst food photo ever!

thumbnail_IMG_0019.jpg

ppar

Next time you do a curry, do what the South Africans call a "Bunny Chow" (spelt wrong but phonetically). Basically you get a loaf of bread, cut about 1/3 from the end and hollow out the middle leaving some bread in there and keep the hollowed out bits. Put your curry in your edible makeshift bowl and eat the curry using the bread and your edible bowl! Best with white bread but it's a game changer! Never knew of it until I met my soon to be wife! Just don't let the South Africans make you curry... a Vindaloo is a stew to them! 😂