Benchmark Results Leaderboard

Buzz

Master
Nice results, The Sli really boosts those results up huh. 680's :)

Possibly even a higher result with a higher overclock.
4018 MHz up to 4.8 or 5 id be interested in seeing.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Nice results, The Sli really boosts those results up huh. 680's :)

Possibly even a higher result with a higher overclock.
4018 MHz up to 4.8 or 5 id be interested in seeing.

I'd like to try that but I do not have any knowledge with respect to overclocking and do not want to void my warranty if I modify the bios settings.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i'm downloading 3dmark 11 now, wanna see how dual 580s compare to dual 680's :)

edit - ran it now, ran one test with sli disabled then a second with it enabled.

3gb 580 sli disable, P6539 3DMarks clicky
3gb 580 sli enabled, P11107 3DMarks clicky

my 2600 is at stock speeds by the way,

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
"4096 MB Kingston 9 @ 667 MHz" from the 3d mark link. Should your ram not be clocked higher?

The RAM is DDR and DDR = double data rate, or it means that it can do work at twice its speed, so memory that works at 1333 actually has a base speed of 667 or something like that.

KR33PY

The RAM is DDR and DDR = double data rate, or it means that it can do work at twice its speed, so memory that works at 1333 actually has a base speed of 667 or something like that.

Pretty sure it should pick up the actual speed though, I would definitely check the bios to be sure.

KR33PY

I have no idea, did not notice that before and I am not sure what the actual speed should be.

Check your order status I'm pretty confident it should be running a lot higher Ruben depending on what ram you purchased. Find out what speed the ram was you purchased then adjust the frequency in the bios. (Also if it should be a higher frequency which I'm 99.9% positive, make sure you ask first if by changing will it effect your warranty or ask them to take you through changing it on your bios)

You should also see a higher benchmark score as well.

Gibbs

Gold Level Poster
Just updated the leaderboards. Some serious scores coming in now with the 6 series Nvidia's. Who's gonna be first to post an SLI 690 score?? :D